Our aim is to provide high quality care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We are committed to continuing education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry. to ensure we maintain the high standards our patients have come to expect it is becoming increasingly important for us to accurately match the number and the needs of our patients to the resources we have available.
Research shows that preventive dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health. We encourage such an approach and with this in mind we have designed our dental care plan to reward loyal patients, allowing us to plan your dental care more effectively, to provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit and to reduce the need for future treatment.
When you join the plan, you will have the peace of mind that all your preventive dental care will be covered by convenient monthly payments. our plan also provides worldwide supplementary insurance for dental emergencies or dental injuries whilst at home or abroad.
• all your preventive dental care is included
• discounts on treatment not covered by the plan*
• payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing you to budget
• no need for an assessment – you can join immediately
• early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and unnecessary expense
• priority booking appointment times to suit you whenever possible
• access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days per year
• worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance at terms not available elsewhere.
Who is our plan for?
Our plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their routine dental care is covered.
What does our plan include?
The plan costs €12.00 per month and it covers:
• 2 dental health examinations per year
• 2 hygiene appointments per year including scale and polish and periodontal advice
• 2 x-rays
• oral cancer screening in practice
• 50% discount on orthodontics consultation appointments
• 10-15% discount on routine dental treatment*
• diet and oral hygiene advice
• personalised oral health profile
• membership card with 24 hour helpline number for dental emergencies at home or abroad
• worldwide Supplementary Insurance (see overleaf).
* 10% discount for private patients and 15% discount for patients with PRSI.
How do you join our plan?
There is no need for an assessment. All you have to do is complete a registration form and Direct Debit mandate. In addition to your first monthly payment, a one-off registration fee of €12 per person will be charged and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment. If you choose to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving us one month’s notice.
If you have any questions about our plan, please contact Lindi and the team who will be happy to provide further information and guidance.
What happens in an emergency?
You will have access to a 24 hour, 365 day worldwide dental emergency helpline, which will endeavour to find an English speaking dentist to assist you.
What does the supplementary insurance cover?
Your Supplementary Insurance provides:
3 cover for:
• up to €15,000 worth of treatment following dental injury
• temporary emergency treatment whilst away from home in the Republic of Ireland or abroad (up to the limits specified)
• the call-out fee charged by a dentist opening their surgery to treat you in an emergency (up to the limits specified)
3 hospital cash benefit if under the care of an oral/ maxillofacial surgeon
3 cash benefit if diagnosed with oral cancer 3 24 hour access to a worldwide emergency helpline
The Supplementary Insurance is designed to cover the cost of temporary emergency treatment whilst you are away from home and therefore excludes the cost of emergency treatment carried out by your own dentist, a rota dentist, or any other dentist within a 25 kilometer radius of your practice. However, call-out fees charged by any dentist to open their surgery (including your own dentist) are recoverable up to policy limits.
In the event of a dental injury, treatment carried out by any dentist (including your own dentist) is covered up to policy limits.
Please refer to the Policy Summary and Important Information leaflet and the Policy for full details of the benefits, terms, conditions and exclusions.
Terms within this brochure subject to change without notice.